Ryken Center for the Arts, St. John’s Preparatory School

Founded in 1907, St. John’s 175-acre campus is located 15 miles northwest of Boston. In 1995, Ryken Hall was renovated into Ryken Center for the Arts for art instruction, gallery space, theater instruction and design studios, along with an entire floor devoted to music instruction and performance.

Landmark took on this masonry restoration project that included repointing, removing and rebuilding existing brick facades. Stone surfaces were cleaned and repaired, or fabricated and replaced.

Home page