St James Armenian Apostolic
Church and Cultural Center
It was in the days of the Great Depression that St. James was started
in 1926. By the spring of 1931 all of the church's debts were paid
and the official ground-breaking ceremony was held on Saturday, August
29, 1931. On September 24, 1967 the Cultural and Youth Center, a three
level structure adjacent to the church was dedicated.
On this project, repairs and or replacement of precast sills
were performed. Selected areas of the building required repointing
and the buildings were cleaned.